Thursday, October 12, 2006

Patience and Internet Poker

Winning at internet poker requires a great deal of patience.  It also requires the ability to lay down the losing hand.
 
I'm so impatient when it comes to Internet Poker.  I think this is why people play multiple tables.  My problem is that I'm in too many hands and calling with any ace.  Amazingly I am will to sit back at a live table and not play a hand for 30 minutes.  On the internet I want play every blind and late position.
 
It all just chips away at your stack.
 
If you want to look like a donkey, start calling down hands, especially when you're beat.  This is the point that I follow my instincts and fold or challenge with a reraise.
 
Skills to learn - 1) wait for good starting hands.  Consider position your position and try to have two cards that work together.  2) fold when your instincts tells you that you're beat.  You're going to lose alot if you keep calling down to the river with the worst hand.

1 comment:

anderson smith said...

Internet poker is very nice and brilliant game. Online is very easy and simplest game. It is save the time and money. Internet poker is providing the instruction to play the game.
___________________________
Anderson Smith

FREEROLLS EVERYDAY 11AM TO 11PM WITH NO REQUIREMENTS. JUST DOWNLOAD AND PLAY POKER FREE 7 DAYS A WEEK.
http://www.CelebPoker.com