Friday, December 08, 2006

Two bad beat for the loser

I was just in a Sit-N-Go on Full Tilt.  I was playing pretty deceptive.  Getting people to go all-in on me when I have the best hand.  The I experience two of the baddest beats.
 
I'm currently head to head and I have the dominent chip lead.  I'm dealt A-J suited. I do a standard raise.  In fact the last 5 hands I have been making standard raises.  I'm actually hoping to induce an all-in and I get one.  My opponent flips over A-2 off-suit.  I've got this one.  I'm dominating this dude.
 
Flop: T-2-6.  Just my luck. Turn is an Ace and the river is a 5.  Great now I'm behind.
 
We bascially go back and forth and I'm still losing by a 2-to-1 chip ratio.
 
I'm now dealt: Q-T suited.  I go all-in because the blinds are really high at this point.  I get called and my opponent flips over Q-4 off.  I'm back in the game.  I have him dominated again.
 
Flop: 4-4-3 Crap
Turn: 3
River: 2
 
I'm dominating this guy and I get the worst breaks.
 
Alan Ng
 
 
 

No comments: