Friday, March 14, 2008

Movin' On Up

I know I haven’t written in a while.  I’m finally doing it and I feel it’s the right time.  I’m graduating from $5 SNG to $10 SNG.  That’s right, I’ve doubled my buyin.

I started the year off at $500 and I did not do so well in January and February.  I had bits of success and a lot of losses.  I started to journal my losses, so I know what my tendencies are.  I found that I lose most when I over play top pair.  I’m getting killed by the higher kicker and trips.

No I’m a little more disciplined.  I have to keep telling myself to fold a big bet on top pair.  I also have to be in a situation where I can concentrate.  I am now actually watching the action that is going on around me.

I also found that I’m grinding away too much at the $5 level.  I buy in for little only to win little.

This past week is the first week I have dedicated to $10 on Full Tilt.  Here’s a few things, I noticed; as you go up in a level, the player tend to be a little better.  In fact, they tend to play a little tighter.  It’s a little more easy to make moves.

Well, wish me luck.  I hope to do well.

 

 

No comments: