Thursday, April 03, 2008

Luck or Skill?

Hey everyone,

As some of you know, I’m a member of PokerXFactor.com and they have this really cool feature where I can upload the hand histories from a tournament that I was in and I can review my play.  I was testing one of the features by uploading a SNG that I bubbled on.

It was a good game because I played a little more aggressive than I usually do, and I wanted to review the hands that I lost.  You can filter the view so only your losing hands show up (with the exception of when you folds the blinds).

It was interesting because I only lost two hands in that SNG.  It was the last two hands, where I lost races.  I won 16 hands and lost 2.

The situation was that I was on the bubble short stacks.

Hand 1 – I was on the button with QT and was called by pocket 6s.  Lost the race.

Hand 2 – Small blind with K-9 shoved and called by A-9.  Dominated.

I hate bubbling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.