Friday, October 31, 2008

Poker Tweets for 10/30/08

    mypalal: is driving to work listening to Poker Road. (8:39 AM)

    mypalal: is going to play a few SNG's at Full Tilt Poker. (10:17 PM)

    mypalpoker: created my poker twitter account. I want to use this to post my poker exploits. (10:37 AM)

    mypalpoker: Testing my poker email for my Twitter account. (10:45 AM)

    mypalpoker: testing my poker update form now. poker (10:56 AM)

    mypalpoker: playing in the $2 SNG - 66789674 poker (10:19 PM)

    mypalpoker: usual strategy - I'm going to play tight up front and hopefully play good short stack. poker (10:20 PM)

    mypalpoker: I'm in first place. I want to wait for an opportunity to use my big chip stack. poker (10:28 PM)

    mypalpoker: Checks to me and I bet, villian shoves, i call and he has two pair against my trips. poker (10:28 PM)

    mypalpoker: Flop came Ace-rag-rag. Opponent check. Rag on turn and I place a probe bet. Jack on river for trips. poker (10:28 PM)

    mypalpoker: sometimes loose players can get really lucky. poker (10:37 PM)

    mypalpoker: took out a player when I had KJ against Jacks. Flopped King on Flop. poker (10:37 PM)

    mypalpoker: Currently in first but blinds are rising fast. poker (10:47 PM)

    mypalpoker: took out the loose aggressive when he got severly short stacked. poker (10:52 PM)

    mypalpoker: made the money with AJ vs 88. Made a full house on the river. poker (10:55 PM)

    mypalpoker: currently pushing table around with chip lead poker (10:58 PM)

    mypalpoker: just got slowplayed. poker (10:58 PM)

    mypalpoker: took out 3rd place, now I'm back in first. poker (11:00 PM)

    mypalpoker: Came in first with dominate chip lead. Enticed opponent to shove my weak call. I had AQ, he had A6. poker (11:04 PM)

No comments: