Monday, May 25, 2009

Poker Journal for 5/24/09

Poker Journal

7:37 AM - mypalal: is using any free time to play poker. I'm not an addict, really. I can stop anytime. - (Twitter)

8:54 PM - mypalal: It's getting late. The kid is asleep and I'm ready for some poker. 3 tables tonight. - (Twitter)

9:21 PM - mypalal: Hovering around my starting stack in all 3 SNG's. I can't wait for the blinds to move up before making my move. poker - (Twitter)

9:39 PM - mypalal: I'm moving up to the $5 SNG's and I keep getting sucked out on. poker - (Twitter)

9:53 PM - mypalal: Came in 1st in the $2 SNG. poker. Tripled up on my 90 person SNG. Feeling good. - (Twitter)

9:54 PM - mypalal: Down to 3 tables. Need to make the final to cash. poker - (Twitter)

9:55 PM - mypalal: Sitting in 3rd place. Need to play a little more aggressive but protect my stack as well. poker - (Twitter)

10:04 PM - mypalal: Busted another. Unfortunately his AK ran into my Kings. Still in 3rd place. - (Twitter)

10:07 PM - mypalal: currently in 1st place. Got Queens, called by LAG. Flop A-A-K. He bets out I have to fold. - (Twitter)

10:21 PM - mypalal: They finally moved me to the other table. I'm away from the LAG guys in 2nd and 3rd. Let's see if I can bully this poker table. - (Twitter)

10:23 PM - mypalal: Before I could play a hand, they move me back my original table with the loose aggressives. poker - (Twitter)

10:30 PM - mypalal: Down to 12 people and I'm playing too damn tight. I've got the LAG chip leader immediately to my left. and he is loose. poker - (Twitter)

10:32 PM - mypalal: Just eliminated number 12 with my AK vs. A9. poker. - (Twitter)

10:40 PM - mypalal: This is going to go on forever. poker. - (Twitter)

10:43 PM - mypalal: One to go. poker - (Twitter)

10:45 PM - mypalal: We're down to the final table and my wait has finally paid off. Currently in 2nd place and still have the chip leader to my left. poker - (Twitter)

10:47 PM - mypalal: This is going to be tough. 6 of the 8 have less than 10 bbs. poker - (Twitter)

10:55 PM - mypalal: Took a huge bad beat. My AQ vs A9 and 9 on the river. Then double up with A9 vs QQ and I flop trips. In first. poker - (Twitter)

11:00 PM - mypalal: I'm in first place and only have 10 big blinds. I'm still in shove mode. poker - (Twitter)

11:10 PM - mypalal: Out in 3rd. AJ vs pocket jacks. poker - (Twitter)

No comments: