Sunday, June 14, 2009

Poker Journal for 6/13/09

Poker Journal

8:33 AM - mypalal: is playing some poker before the kid wakes up. - (Twitter)

8:37 AM - mypalal: The flop came 4-T-4. I had the ten in early position. a little hesitant to bet at it but I did and took the pot against 6 players. poker - (Twitter)

8:39 AM - mypalal: Was able to fold top pair. Sometime you have to if you've got players playing too aggressively. poker. - (Twitter)

8:39 AM - mypalal: By the way, I'm playing 2 SNG's at Full Tilt Poker. - (Twitter)

8:44 AM - mypalal: Surprisingly at level 2 and no one is out at either table. poker - (Twitter)

8:58 AM - mypalal: One thing about playing tight, is that i get to steal alot in middle states. poker. - (Twitter)

9:04 AM - mypalal: Just hurt a LAG. It's easy. Just wait for a big hand and make it expensive to play against you and he'll fold. poker - (Twitter)

9:49 AM - mypalal: Lost one and bubbled the other. poker - (Twitter)

7:19 PM - mypalal: Got myself a nice nap and some Top class pizza. Gonna play poker while the wife watches Bride Wars. - (Twitter)

7:49 PM - mypalal: if I don't have an idea how to play a hand, then I should fold it. poker - (Twitter)

7:57 PM - mypalal: Was just pulled out of the jaws of death. Great way to be patient with super short stack. poker - (Twitter)

8:04 PM - mypalal: All in Kings vs 8's and I get 4 flushed!!!! poker - (Twitter)

8:25 PM - mypalal: Got Kings twice. then an Ace on the flop and a shove after my continuation bet. Folded both times. poker - (Twitter)

8:34 PM - mypalal: Should you play a weak ace in the small blind? poker - (Twitter)

9:13 PM - mypalal: that was long, but I finally won that SNG. I had an overly aggressive player to my right. Just have to pick spots to take them out. poker - (Twitter)

No comments: