Sunday, October 18, 2009

Poker Journal for 10/17/09

Poker Journal

7:35 PM - mypalpoker: Got my usual SNG Cocktail going for the night. Wish me luck. - (Twitter)

8:14 PM - mypalpoker: Came in third in one SNG. Maniac won his coin toss on the river. - (Twitter)

8:22 PM - mypalpoker: Came in 1st in my second SNG. I'm ahead to so far. Let's see how it goes on my 90 person MTT. - (Twitter)

8:32 PM - mypalpoker: Got myself a nice double up. Just jumped to 5th place. - (Twitter)

8:54 PM - mypalpoker: Down to two tables and I'm in 11th place. Blinds are catching up to me quickly. - (Twitter)

9:04 PM - mypalpoker: Punish the limpers! - (Twitter)

9:06 PM - mypalpoker: Just doubled up after being terribly short stack. Chip leader raises, I shove with 7's. He thinks for a while and calls with 3's. - (Twitter)

9:06 PM - mypalpoker: Sitting satisfied in 3rd place. - (Twitter)

9:15 PM - mypalpoker: I'm back in 2nd place but the chip leader has a lot of chip in front of me. 5 players before cashing. - (Twitter)

9:17 PM - mypalpoker: 2 more to go. Would have flopped a str8 that would have boosted my chip stack? How can I call a raise with J8? - (Twitter)

9:18 PM - mypalpoker: The chip leader is just giving chips away. - (Twitter)

9:20 PM - mypalpoker: I'm here. The final table and in 3rd place, but that doesn't mean a whole lot right now. - (Twitter)

9:20 PM - mypalpoker: Great, the chip leader is to my immediate left. - (Twitter)

9:22 PM - mypalpoker: I'm the chip leader now. Some people tend to play too loose when they have a big stack. - (Twitter)

9:43 PM - mypalpoker: Came in 3rd, because some idiots don't realize that QT is not a strong hand to call an all-in with. - (Twitter)