Friday, January 02, 2009

Poker Journal for 1/1/09

Poker Journal

6:44 AM - mypalpoker: is making an effort to get some more poker in this weekend. I know I'm going to run out of time. poker - (Twitter)

6:46 AM - mypalpoker: entered a NL Hold'em Matrix game on Full Tilt. Yesterday I came in 1st profiting $10. poker - (Twitter)

7:34 AM - mypalpoker: Came in first in another Matrix Tournament. Profited $10. poker - (Twitter)

7:35 AM - Another Poker Win

fulltilt090101-1.gifDate: Jan 1, 2009 7:35 AM
Number of Comments on Photo:0

View Photo

- (Picasa)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Anonymous said...

I think if I read this BLOG after only say: very good, so you are not serious, but really very good!