Saturday, January 03, 2009

Poker Journal for 1/2/09

Poker Journal

7:38 AM - How to Help the Twitter Poker Tour
We have had a great turnout so far but there is plenty of room at the poker tables and we are always looking for fresh blood, err fresh faces. We need your help to grow our fledgling community of online poker players. Here are 3 things we can all do as a group to help the TPT. - (Digg)

7:44 AM - Using a Robot to Win Online Poker
I've made a new friend to help me with my online poker, and he's making me decent money - at five tables simultaneously. So far we're averaging £20 profit an hour - and my friend doesn't take breaks. - (Digg)

11:58 AM - mypalal: is installing Poker Tracker 3 on his office computer. - (Twitter)

1:10 PM - mypalal thinks its hard to play heads up on two tables at the same time in a poker tournament. - (Plurk)

No comments: