Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This Week's Online Success

I've actually had a pretty good weekend online.  My wife had surgery last week so my playing was limited. Before surgery, I had a pretty bad run and lost about half of what I earned the previous week.  This weekend on the other hand was good.
 
What was the key? Simply, Aggression. I took that attitude that whenever I had a hand I needed to fight for it.  If I would normally call, I was raising.  If I had big cards, I was raising to isolate. 
 
Control of the table.  The other key was to control the table. By raising and looking like a maniac. No one was going to out raise me.  I wanted to be in control of the raising. This cause a lot of people to leave the pot and it also kept that bad players in.
 
This new found aggressing helped my no-limit tournaments.  I made the money in 7 out of 10 SNGs.
 
More later...

No comments: