Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Poker Journal for 2/16/09

Poker Journal

9:35 PM - mypalal: Done shipping for tonight. Gonna add a few products to the store and then play a little poker. - (Twitter)

10:18 PM - mypalpoker: Decided to enter a $3 KO SNG. I'm doing quite well. - (Twitter)

10:18 PM - mypalpoker: Started with 3k in chips. Currently at 16K. - (Twitter)

10:19 PM - mypalpoker: Decided to use the Kill Phil strategy up front. Was able to double up with 8's on the button against A9. Very loose call. - (Twitter)

10:20 PM - mypalpoker: Knocked out two players with 10's. Everyone limps. I raise and knock out all but two players. - (Twitter)

10:21 PM - mypalpoker: I flop trip on a K-T-2 board. I raise half pot. Reraised then raised again. I shove and get called by top pair and two pair. - (Twitter)

10:23 PM - mypalpoker: I have about 100 bb's. Blinds are 80/160. - (Twitter)

10:24 PM - mypalpoker: was dealt pocket nines on the button. Then a raise and a shove. I decide to fold. would have flopped quads. Oh well. - (Twitter)

10:29 PM - mypalpoker: KO sngs are great because everyone is too aggressive. - (Twitter)

10:30 PM - mypalpoker: Grabbed 5K. Button raises 3x. I shove with Kings and I'm called with A9. He should have folded. - (Twitter)

10:30 PM - mypalpoker: Wow, I'm in first with a significant lead. - (Twitter)

10:45 PM - mypalpoker: had 20k now I'm down to 15k. Too many steal attempts. - (Twitter)

10:56 PM - mypalpoker: Oh sweet justice. Peedyplyr has been trying to bust me all night.lyr has been - (Twitter)

10:57 PM - mypalpoker: I had 76 in the big blind. My nemesis limps. I flop trip 7's. Villian raises pot and I min raise. Ace hits turn. - (Twitter)

10:58 PM - mypalpoker: I check to appear that I didn't like the ace and villian shoves. I hit quads on the river. - (Twitter)

10:59 PM - mypalpoker: I have 24k with 300/600 blinds. 2nd place. - (Twitter)

11:00 PM - mypalpoker: 24 players left. I'm doing well, but I don't want to blind my stack down. - (Twitter)

11:03 PM - mypalpoker: I'm now down to 15K because I misread a hand. - (Twitter)

11:07 PM - mypalpoker: Things change so fast. I'm now down to 14 bbs. 14k with 500/1000 blinds. - (Twitter)

11:10 PM - mypalpoker: lots of stack shifing right now. - (Twitter)

11:13 PM - mypalpoker: Almost down to two tables and still short stacked. - (Twitter)

11:14 PM - mypalpoker: moved tables and all my Poker Tracker stacks are gone. - (Twitter)

11:16 PM - mypalpoker: I'm so close to cashing but shoving is my only move. - (Twitter)

11:22 PM - mypalpoker: Loves me the Pocket aces. - (Twitter)

11:23 PM - mypalpoker: we are now playing hand for hand. One player needs to drop out for me to cash. - (Twitter)

11:24 PM - mypalpoker: Yeah, Messa cashes. - (Twitter)

11:28 PM - mypalpoker: 8 players left. I'm still short stacked. - (Twitter)

11:29 PM - mypalpoker: Now there's 7 players left. I'm in 5th place. But for how much longer. - (Twitter)

11:33 PM - mypalpoker: 6 players left and I'm in last place with 7 bbs. - (Twitter)

11:36 PM - mypalpoker: Finished in 6th place. I had QJ vs A9. Just couldn't win the coin toss. - (Twitter)

No comments: