Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Poker Journal for 2/9/09

Poker Journal

1:20 PM - mypalpoker: Playing 2 SNG's for lunch. Not sure I'll post much. - (Twitter)

1:21 PM - mypalpoker: I'm starting to play super tight in the SB early. Not worth the chip or risk. Folded J7 and would have flopped to pair. - (Twitter)

1:22 PM - mypalpoker: Turn was an aces. would have lost to AK on my right. - (Twitter)

1:24 PM - mypalpoker: why play 3-9 in the small blind? - (Twitter)

1:28 PM - mypalpoker: SNG1 - I reraise with AA. The Big Blind calls and raiser folds. I get it all in on a flush draw for BB. He misses. - (Twitter)

1:28 PM - mypalpoker: Why call a reraise with 9-8 suited? - (Twitter)

1:34 PM - mypalpoker: I'm really liking Poker Tracker. Now I want Poker Luck Maker - (Twitter)

1:38 PM - mypalpoker: When a tight player plays back at you. You better have a hand. - (Twitter)

1:39 PM - mypalpoker: Idiot loose players. You just can't win calling raises with any hand. - (Twitter)

1:39 PM - mypalpoker: Currently chip leader in SNG1 - by playing only premium hands. - (Twitter)

1:40 PM - mypalpoker: SNG 2 - I have 1,500 (original stack) and about to become short stack in the next level. - (Twitter)

1:47 PM - mypalpoker: SNG 2 no hands aggressive players. I'm down to 5 bbs - (Twitter)

1:50 PM - mypalpoker: SNG 1 Money - (Twitter)

1:52 PM - mypalpoker: Lost SNG2 - Just ran out of time and short stacked. - (Twitter)

1:53 PM - mypalpoker: Lost of dumb min raising. - (Twitter)

1:55 PM - mypalpoker: Came in 3rd. Had two undercards with 10bbs. Flopped top pair, but villians rivered one of his 6 outs. - (Twitter)

No comments: