Sunday, February 08, 2009

Poker Journal for 2/7/09

Poker Journal

8:43 AM - mypalpoker: SNG1 - Pocket 10's. In early position. Standard raise and takes down the blinds. poker - (Twitter)

8:44 AM - mypalpoker: Lost a pot limping with AK UTG. Deserved to lose that one. poker - (Twitter)

8:45 AM - mypalpoker: SNG1 - Got my stack back. Short Stack shoves and I have AQs. Ace on flop to win it. poker - (Twitter)

8:46 AM - mypalpoker: SNG 2 - Pocket 7's in middle position and I take the blinds. poker - (Twitter)

8:48 AM - mypalpoker: SNG 1 - Lost on a gamble. I have AJ spade. The flop come two spades and a str8 draw. I shove and lose to pocket 10's. poker - (Twitter)

8:49 AM - mypalpoker: I'm gambling way too much, but I did have alot of outs. poker - (Twitter)

8:50 AM - mypalpoker: SNG3 - OK I've entered another $2 SNG. Let's hope this goes better. poker - (Twitter)

8:52 AM - mypalpoker: SNG 3 - Folds to me OTB. I raise w/ J9s and take the blinds. poker - (Twitter)

8:56 AM - mypalpoker: Had to walk away for a moment and time out with pocket aces. Damn. - (Twitter)

8:59 AM - mypalpoker: SNG 2 - Starting to get short stacked. I have 11 BB's; blinds 80/160 - (Twitter)

9:01 AM - mypalpoker: SNG2 - short stack, but I've got two tight players on my left. - (Twitter)

9:02 AM - mypalpoker: Should be easy pickings. - (Twitter)

9:02 AM - mypalpoker: SNG 2 - Blinds 100/200 I have over 10 bbs. - (Twitter)

9:04 AM - mypalpoker: SNG2 - shovefest. poker - (Twitter)

9:05 AM - mypalpoker: SNG 3 - Lost Most of my chips with I flopped top pair and lost to a flush draw. I hate losing coin tosses. poker - (Twitter)

9:07 AM - mypalpoker: SNG 3 - I now have 2 bbs. - (Twitter)

9:08 AM - mypalpoker: SNG3 blinding out. I have pocket 3's. I could triple up here. - (Twitter)

9:08 AM - mypalpoker: none against pocket 6's. - (Twitter)

9:10 AM - mypalpoker: SNG 2 - I'm out. Short stack play is hard. I had 89 OTB, but lose to KJ. - (Twitter)

9:11 AM - mypalpoker: SNG 2 - Then had pocket 10's against K8 and lost that one as well. This is not a good morning. - (Twitter)

No comments: